I think every body knows agri tourism very well. Yesterday, I visited the Jai Malhar Agri tourism at Morachi Chincholi on Pune -nagar road. It is around 55km from pune.
Morachi Chincholi means Peocock Sanctuary. It is an ideal place for one day picnic trip around pune for college groups, school picnics and families. This place is also known as Mayur Baug.
1. One day package - Rs. 450/- per head .
It includes tea, breakfast, lunch, tea.
Child Rs. 350/-
2.Stay package- Rs. 1500/- per head
It includes tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner & next day tea, breakfast & time is morning 9am to 9 am
For Childrens rate is Rs. 1350/-
3. School picnic rate is Rs. 300/- per head
It includes breakfast, lunch, bailgadi ride & tactor ride.
for class 5th to 10th
Hurda is available at extra cost of Rs. 150/- per person
For booking call on 9595000600
Activities at Mayur baug include bullock cart rides, tractor rides, horse rides, and camel rides.
Visitors can also go for a village sightseeing tour to get a better understanding of the rural way of life. Visitors could meet villagers and have a better understanding of the working of a Gram Panchayat, the crux of the Panchayati Raj system. Take a look at the local village school, interact with school children there talk to children and get to know their quality of life; understand their expectation from urban friends.
All activities are in an environment that is pollution and noise free, and have a generally salubrious and health-promoting environment. There are 10 lettable rooms with attached bathrooms.
It also has the following facilities -
- Camping and tent facilities – in case you want to experiene he wonders of living in the outdoors, you can stay in a tented facility
- Gymnasium – to work out those unsued muscles, use the gym facilities, and with rural workouts
- Yoga/Meditation Area – for achieving peace of mind
- Outdoor Exercise Areas – a designated area to do exercise in the pure environs
- Indoor Games – carrom, table tennis etc are made available for a quick game to relax
- Outdoor Games – playground for children and other games to relieve stress
- Jogging Tracks/ Walking paths – a jog in the early morning freshness to brighten your day
- It also includes a fruit orchards - mango, banana and custard apple.
- Farm rides – tractor, bullock cart, horse and camel. Experience rural transport first hand
- Museum of farm implements – farm implements are displayed to understand their varied usages
- Bird watching – the pristine environs are welcome to many varieties of birdlife that you can have the pleasure of viewing
- Kite flying – ask for a round ofexciting game of fying kite, relive your childhood
- Children’s park – slides, swings, tree swings
- Rural games -play a round of gilli danda or marbles, rural games you had only read about
- Kandil nights - if you stay back for the night, enjoy the peace of rural evenings under the dim lights of the kandil (lantern)
- Animal husbandry – sheep, goats and cattle . Get to see how cows and goats are milked
- Poultry - ducks and hens abound to see the functioning of poultry
- Nursery – flowers. A full fledged nursery shows you a variety of flowers and plants grown with care
- Hurda Parties (January) – a specialty of Maharashtra, these are bonfires held where one can savour the flavours of roasted Jawar in their full sweetness. A seasonal activity, a must during January and February
Have a happy picnic.
Please write Comments to get more details about places around pune to visit and Share this information with your loved ones. Comments are integrated with Commentluv. If you " Like " the post then click on " Facebook Like" button on website at right handside to get detailed free posting Daily. Also you can Subscribe to google+, Free e-mail Subscription...