What to See?
- Well developed agricultural farm
- Different fruit crops, vegetables, flowers, grains, pulses & fodder crops.
- Different irrigation system farm pond
- Beautiful sunrise & sunset from machan
- Cow buffalo, sheep, Goat rearing
- Beautiful nature
- Bird observation
- Village structure administration, credit structure, co-operative structure, NDDB award winner Milk Dairy
- Weekly Markets
- Forest visit & lunch
- Jatra Festival
- Visit to historic places
- Junnar darshan (Shivneri fort, Ozar Lenyadri Ashtavinayak darshan, ancient temples)
What to Perform?
- Inhale fresh air at ‘Sanitarium of India’
- Perform seasonal activities on farm such as ploughing, harrowing, sowing, cutting, winnowing etc.
- Bullock cart riding
- Cleaning of cow sheds
- Feeding to animals
- Milking of cows
- Drinking of fresh milk
- Playing traditional games such as Ningorcha, Vitti Dandu, Bhovara, creation of agricultural tools by hand
- Plantation of trees
- Celebration of your special events
- For overnight stay a quality event of Maharashtrian folk such as Jagaran, Gondhal, Powada, Bharud, Bhajan.
- At morning & evening soft music
- Celebration of festivals on farm
- Books for reading
Please write Comments to get more details about places around pune to visit and Share this information with your loved ones. Comments are integrated with Commentluv. If you " Like " the post then click on " Facebook Like" button on website at right handside to get detailed free posting Daily. Also you can Subscribe to google+, Free e-mail Subscription...